Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Bassi pathana is unique and represents the right to faith, the right intentions, the right speech, the right action, the right livelihood, the right effort, and the right mindfulness and meditation. Here, we mix and match personalities to develop them into contributing members of society. Clients are treated with concern and care at Umang Foundation, a premier Nasha Mukti Kendra in Bassi Pathana As a 12-bed facility, it opened in 2002. It now has 30 beds for men and women spread across two facilities.
What treatments do we offer at Nasha Mukti Kendra in Bassi pathana?
- Alcoholism is a disease that affects people’s everyday lives and is common. Numerous factors, such as a man’s sex, social environment, and psychological well-being, can lend credence to the idea of alcoholism.
- The processes of therapeutic or psychotherapeutic treatment at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Bassi Pathana for reliance on psychoactive substances, such as alcohol, drugs prescribed by a docto.
- Before beginning a treatment plan, many addicts must go through a process called detox. The process of removing alcohol or other drugs from a person’s system and restoring their physical stability is known as “detox.”
- Cocaine, which is either a white crystalline powder or an off-white chunky substance, is a highly addictive recreational drug. It is smoked, injected into the bloodstream, and snorted (inhaled through the nose).
- Heroin is an opioid that is made by synthesizing morphine, which comes from the seed pod of the Asian opium poppy plant and is a naturally occurring substance. The most common form of heroin is a white or brown powder, but it can also be a black, sticky substance called “black tar heroin.
- A man is said to have a “dual diagnosis” when he has an alcohol or drug problem and a mental or emotional one at the same time. The individual needs treatment for both issues in order to fully recover. A few people may confuse substance abuse with substance dependence.
- Our Nasha Mukti kendra in Bassi Pathana treatment program must include yoga meditation. One of the most effective methods for helping someone recover from alcohol and drug addiction is yoga and meditation.
Facilities offered at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Bassi Pathana
- Spacious and appropriate residential rehabilitation treatment facilities
- Professional staff that is friendly, supportive, and active
- Education about yoga and meditation, counseling, and medical care are all part of the program.
- The program includes counseling, education, and care and concern.
- High Rate of Success
- Long-term recovery
Contact our team immediately today!