Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Kashmir
De-Addiction | Rehabilitation Centre
Drug Addiction | Heroin Addiction Treatment
Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon
Getting therapy at Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon is not that easy. It is one of the most important and effective measures then you are recovering from addiction. It is quite natural to fall into mental illness like anxiety, depression, stress tension or any other mental disorder when you are addicted to one or the other substance.
So, in this case along with the right medical treatment from a Nasha Mukti Kendra Nayagaon you also need counseling and therapy sessions to help you out. When you are changing from an addict to a sober person there are a lot of changes happening inside your body and around yourself. So, during this time it is very important to cope up with the changes and the right counseling in therapy sessions help you with that.
Different types of therapy are available like cognitive behavioral therapy, individual therapy or group therapy. But one of the most effective and impactful of all is the group therapy. We add our Nasha Mukti Kendra in nayagaon offers group therapy sessions to help you change your life and respect towards it.
What is a group therapy session?
A group therapy session is a form of psychotherapy which involves 5 to 15 patients who come together to take a therapy. Here every individual is targeted and they share their stories and problems with the doctor and other patients. Interacting with the other patients had them learn and work on new ways that can solve their addiction problem or substance. There are many situations where an addict feels that they have no one who understands them. So these group therapy sessions provide personal support, positive and judgment free environment to the patient where they can share their thought process without being judged or fear of being judged. Along with this the group therapy also includes interpersonal communication, psychological education and skill development programs.
Is group therapy effective for addiction recovery at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagoan?
Yes group therapy is one of the most effective ways if you are suffering from substance abuse or alcohol tobacco opinion drugs or any other addictive substance. Why join a group therapy session? You need to keep in mind that there are different types of people and the room has every individual who is looking for addiction recovery.
So, during therapy sessions you need to understand the recovery process, listen to other people’s stories and learn from their experiences. There will be icebreaker questions to help an individual connect with a large number of audience. This will help in breaking that awkwardness and offer a safe and comfortable environment. Please keep in mind that during a group therapy session at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon you will form new relationships and bonds with others. These bonds are very helpful in the recovery path. These bonds will help you to get more meaningful growth.
So, if you are someone who is into addiction recovery and are looking for group therapy sessions please be advised that you need to be connected with other people as well. If you want others to listen to your story, be patient and listen to theirs as well. Once you will start taking the group therapy session you will realize how beneficial it is.
What are the benefits of taking group therapy sessions at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon?
At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon we offer group therapy sessions by the expert trainers and experienced psychologists. Here are some of the significant benefits of taking group therapy sessions:
- You will start learning about different perspectives. Once you try to engage with people and listen to their recovery story you will understand that there are different perspectives towards life towards achievement towards strength towards recovery and towards success.
- You will learn to be accountable for all your hurdles and problems. It is quite common for people to blame situations or others for what they are suffering from. But when you need to realize that the first step towards recovery is to admit your mistakes and take responsibility for your life.
- Once you start receiving support from other team members you will be more confident. When you will see people who can understand you are also suffering from the same problem as you, you will connect to them more easily.
- After taking a group therapy session you will start discovering yourself. You will get an idea about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Group therapy sessions will help you to increase your communication skills. You will start building that comfort and confidence in communicating to others. This will create a more positive impact in your life.
- With the skill building activity you will learn new skills to keep yourself away from substance abuse or any other bad habits. You will be able to understand and control your trigger points and locations.
Group therapy is only effective when you are willing to be a part of it with full dedication and devotion. So, get in touch with our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Nayagaon to know more about the group therapy and treatment approach