Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran
De-Addiction | Rehabilitation Centre
Drug Addiction | Heroin Addiction Treatment
Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran
UMANG FOUNDATION is among the top Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran. We are well-liked and esteemed in the neighborhoods for the caliber of our services. We have the top group of medical professionals, including doctors, psychologists, counselors, and therapists. They have extensive knowledge and years of experience.
We provide amenities like single, double, and triple occupancy rooms, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options, and coffee and tea facilities. We also offer pick-up and delivery services. Addiction is a trap that is relatively simple to fall into, but to escape it takes commitment, mental fortitude, and professional supervision. We are the reputable and well-known Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran. We have established a solid name and reputation in the market by providing the best amenities and opulent facilities.
Since we have been in this line of work for so long, we have assisted over 1000 patients in beginning a new sober life journey. We have a success recovery rate of 98% and have a proven track record of years. We understand this journey towards sobriety will not be easy but we will stay with you till the end and make sure you don’t have to fight alone.
What treatments are offered at our Nasha Mukti kendra in Patran?
Here are the treatments offered at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran:-
Most addicts undergo the detoxification procedure. This is one of the most difficult and critical processes. Numerous physical changes occur to a person’s body. Hallucinations, nausea, and other withdrawal symptoms are also possible. The patients find this process to be very difficult as a result.
Cocaine addiction treatment
Cocaine is one of the substances with the most adverbs. White chunky material or white crystal powder are the two different forms it comes in. Here, we offer specialized therapeutic approaches for treating cocaine addiction.
Heroin addiction treatment
Heroin is a narcotic made from the powdered seeds of Asian opium poppies. Typically, it comes as white, brown, or black powder.
Drug addiction treatment
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran offers drug addiction therapy. In order for our staff to understand the patient’s current status, the patient must first undergo various evaluations and examinations. This aids in the preparation of a personalized treatment strategy.
Alcohol addiction treatment
Alcohol is one of the most widely used addiction treatments. Numerous teenagers and young adults give in to alcoholism and allow it to ruin their lives. Because of this, we offer our patients alcohol addiction therapy here using a customized treatment approach. Members of our team assist the patient and make sure they receive the proper care while being supervised by medical professionals.
The most trusted Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran is one of the most trusted centres operating in different parts of India. With years of experience and constant support they have a good name and reputation in the market. Only qualified team members can assist you in these trying times and circumstances. It is extremely important to use the proper observational and therapeutic techniques. The person might act rudely or violently. When dealing with them, you need to exercise extra caution to avoid lecturing them about their circumstances.
Treatment approach at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patran
- Evaluation: The patient’s physical and mental state are assessed as the first step in order to determine their current state of health. Basic tests and assessments must be completed by the patient, and it is from this assessment that the patient’s individualized treatment plan is created.
- Detoxification: During the detoxification process, the patient’s body is cleansed of toxins. This is the hardest and longest process. In this stage, the patient experiences hallucinations, nauseousness, vomiting, and trembling. The patient is kept under constant supervision and receives prompt assistance and care.
- Counseling and therapy: The patient needs to be resilient to get through this detoxification. To adjust to the changes, the patient must attend counseling and therapy sessions. The patient benefits from these counseling and therapy sessions by staying motivated. We also hold early-morning yoga and meditation sessions with the guidance of professional trainers in addition to our counseling and therapy sessions.
- Skill building: Once the patient starts to recover, We concentrate on enhancing the patient’s abilities. The patient can pick up writing, singing, dancing, photography, and other skills during this phase. They can develop and learn during this stage. As the mind begins to recover during this stage, it is extremely important to keep it occupied with beneficial activities.
- After therapy sessions: When patients resume their regular daily schedules after the treatment process, there is a chance that they will experience a relapse. So, to lessen the likelihood of relapse we offer the right treatment.
Experience and highly qualified doctors, nurses, psychologists and other medical staff help the patients with the best support. They are friendly and supportive and offer you 24 hours care and support. To know more details about the treatment process and approach you can check out our website or contact us over the call or visit the branch.