Drug abuse is a serious menace to society. Addiction raises the risk of unintended harm, accidents, domestic violence, health problems, and death. Drug users’ economic potential is severely limited. They either do not enter the labour force or, if they do, depart the organisation due to absenteeism and other issues. Personal relationships with family, friends, and society are impacted. Low self-esteem and hopelessness can both lead to criminal behaviour and suicide ideation among drug users. As a result of all of this, it is critical to have a Nasha Mukti Kendra that is supportive and fully operating to aid individuals in need. A well-known addiction rehabilitation centre enters the scene here: The Umang Foundation We are well-known for our never-ending efforts to assist alcoholics and drug addicts to better society. Here, we use our years of expertise and professional knowledge to help individuals. Furthermore, we, the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh are continually working to make a substantial contribution to society by assisting individuals who are addicted.
What services does our Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh by Umang Foundation provide?
At Umang Foundation, the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, we offer a wide range of high-quality therapies to our patients. We have the best options for you, whether you need detox or are suffering from alcohol or drug addiction. Furthermore, our team is dedicated to providing each customer with a unique, personalised experience.
Alcohol is one of the primary variables that contribute to human addiction. We also recognise that changing lifestyles and habits have made it easier for people to succumb to alcoholism. People in this area typically do not realise they are hooked until they reach a point where going without alcohol becomes difficult.
Addiction to drugs is a serious concern for our age. People are now far more prone to fall to one form of substance use than another due to the availability of several drug types.
As a leading Nasha Mukti Kendra, we have created an excellent medical care system that treats addicts and allows them to live healthy and regular life again. Furthermore, we are one of the results-driven drug addiction treatment institutions trying to educate the public about the negative effects of drugs on both mental stability and health.
The phrase “dual diagnosis” refers to a circumstance in which a person has both a drug use problem and a mental illness. It is a mental health disorder that is associated with or precedes problematic alcohol and drug use.
Our skilled staff is experienced in delivering dual diagnosis therapy that assists individuals in overcoming this issue. We also take all required procedures and offer our help to guarantee that everyone who wants aid receives it.
As the initial step in the treatment process, every patient at our Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is required to undergo detoxification. We make certain that each client receives the ongoing support and assistance required to cope with the changes and withdrawal symptoms associated with detox therapy. As a reputable de-addiction clinic, we make it a point to follow all of the instructions that come with the detox programme.
- Addiction therapy for heroin
Because heroin and other drugs are becoming increasingly popular on a national scale, effective addiction treatment is necessary. The Umang Foundation‘s mission is to help individuals overcome addiction while also addressing the underlying issues. Furthermore, we ensure that clients get attentive care and ongoing assistance while under the supervision of our skilled team.
What distinguishes us as the best?
In our attempts to help individuals recover from addiction, we recognise that despite the majority of people believing that addicts have a choice, addiction is a chronic condition that requires specialist care. It is critical to recognise that drug addiction affects both families and drug users in this circumstance.
We also know that they face financial difficulties, social ramifications, and psychological distress. We work with patients to help them overcome their drug misuse issues and live fulfilled lives. The following are additional reasons for choosing us:
- Our Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is located throughout various towns and cities, enabling us to assist as many people as we can.
- Our staff at our de-addiction centre includes physicians, nurses, therapists, and counsellors to offer patients comprehensive care.
- We treat people who are struggling with various forms of addiction or substance use using a wide range of therapies.
- We provide patients with full support and assistance to aid them in the procedure and direct them at all times.
- We always work to increase awareness and help people understand addiction.
- To fully assist people in the process of de-addiction, our centres provide all the essential infrastructure and amenities.
- We are the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh by Umang Foundation due to our extensive knowledge and years of experience.
What amenities are available at the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh by Umang Foundation?
The facilities and amenities offered at our de-addiction centres are what made all of our efforts feasible. The following are the amenities:
- Fully equipped, air-conditioned rooms to provide each person’s entire comfort
- We provide 24/7 access to both cold and hot water to ensure convenience and preferences.
- A satellite TV connection to allow people to reconnect with themselves through entertainment
- Recreational and sports facilities to help improve social well-being, connections, and physical health
- 24 hours medical and support staff to help people recover from addiction and support them on their journey
- Pure and hygienic food to ensure a healthy diet and recovery of the patients at our centre
- A group of mental health professionals to assess and enhance everyone’s mental health and well-being.
- A group of qualified counsellors, therapists, yoga instructors, and medical professionals
- a clean, contemporary living space that is fully accessible to the patients and well-equipped
We are completely aware of the potential harm that untreated addiction may cause. Addiction has an impact on the family as well as the addict. We have always given individuals the tools to take back control of their lives and transform into better versions of themselves as part of our efforts to improve this planet. Every patient we assist in overcoming addiction is a step we take in this setting toward realising our objective.